Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Worlds Edge Mountains are a mighty range of mountains that run continuously along the eastern edge of the Old World, stretching from the frozen northern wastes to the steaming jungles and dry deserts of the south. The range is rich with rare ores and minerals, and are home to numerous communities of Dwarfs, Greenskins and Skaven who have burrowed deep into the roots of the mountains. All manner of dangerous beasts have also established their lairs in the mountains.
There are six passes through the mountains, north to south:
- High Pass in the north, west of Kislev
- Peak Pass which goes through Kadrin Valley
- Black Fire Pass where the World's Edge Mountains and the Black Mountains meet.
- Mad Dog Pass
- Death Pass in the south, east of the Land of the Dead
- The Silk Road passes the mountains and heads east through the Dark Lands and the Mountains of Mourn to Cathay.