UiMod is a MOD File element. It is used to define the most general aspects of an AddOn such as the name, version, date, and whether the mod is enabled or not.
- name (string)
- the name of the AddOn. Should match the name of the AddOn's folder.
- version (decimal)
- version number of the AddOn. Is likely interpreted as a string, however all official MOD files use decimal values for version numbers.
- date (date)
- date created or updated (dates in official files are not clustered enough to determine which). Official files use both m/d/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy formats for the date, so it is up to the author whether he wants to zero-pad the dates or not.
- autoenabled (boolean)
- all official MOD files have this set to true. Otherwise, the AddOn would have to be manually activated.
- true: AddOn will be enabled once installed
- false: AddOn will have to be manually enabled
<UiMod name="SuperMOD" version="1.0" date="10/1/2008" autoenabled="true"> ... </UiMod>