There are nine categories of Tome Tactic, and 3 levels of each. The categories are:
- Bestial - Affects Animals
- Chaotic - Affects Chaotic Animals
- Daemonic - Affects Daemons
- Giant - Affects Giant and Trolls
- Fungal - Affects Greenskins
- Man - Affects Humans, Dwarves and Elves
- Mythical - Affects Magical Monsters
- Queek - Affects Skaven
- Undead - Affects the Undead
Start. The first Man Tactic (Boon of the Impalpable) is a good tome tactic to start with for Order. Two Level 17+ Characters (or One Level 22+ Character) can gather these two Tactic Fragments relatively quickly:
- "Off With His ..." involves talking to an NPC in Barak Varr (Dwarf Tier 2 zone).
- "Wanted!" involves killing a level 17 Champion in Ostland (Empire Tier 2 zone).