Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are nine categories of Tome Tactic, and 3 levels of each. The categories are:
- Bestial - Affects Animals
- Chaotic - Affects Chaotic Animals
- Daemonic - Affects Daemons
- Giant - Affects Giant and Trolls
- Fungal - Affects Greenskins
- Man - Affects Humans, Dwarves and Elves
- Mythical - Affects Magical Monsters
- Queek - Affects Skaven
- Undead - Affects the Undead
Start. The first Man Tactic (Boon of the Impalpable) is a good tome tactic to start with for Order. Two Level 17+ Characters (or One Level 22+ Character) can gather these two Tactic Fragments relatively quickly:
- "Off With His ..." involves talking to an NPC in Barak Varr (Dwarf Tier 2 zone).
- "Wanted!" involves killing a level 17 Champion in Ostland (Empire Tier 2 zone).