"The blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you live; and when I see the blood I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you when I strike the land..."
Statistics are the basic units from which characters are developed. They represent specific attributes of a character. Many abilities are directly based upon these attributes and so your attributes can greatly influence the outcome of battles.
- Strength: Increases melee ability damage, increases melee auto-attack damage and reduces chance that your melee attacks will be blocked or parried.
- Toughness: Reduces all damage taken.
- Wounds: Increases max hit points.
- Initiative: Increases your chance to evade ranged attacks and reduces your chance of being critically hit.
- Weapon Skill: Increases your chance to parry attacks and increases armor penetration.
- Ballistic: Increases ranged ability damage, increases ranged auto-attack damage and reduces chance that your ranged attacks will be blocked or evaded.
- Intelligence: Increases magic damage and reduces chance that your magic attacks will be disrupted.
- Willpower: Increases healing and increases the chance that you will disrupt a magic attack.
- Armor: Reduces physical damage taken.
- Corporeal Resistance: Reduces corporeal damage taken.
- Spiritual Resistance: Reduces spirit damage taken.
- Elemental Resistance: Reduces elemental damage taken.
- Block: Increases chance to block melee, ranged, and magical attacks (requires shield).
- Parry: Increases chance to parry melee attacks.
- Dodge: Increases chance to evade ranged attacks.
- Disrupt: Increases chance to disrupt magical attacks.
Mechanics : Edit
The following describes the calculations used to determine the effects of each statistic on associated abilities/attributes
- Strength / 5 = Increases melee ability damage DPS by result.
- Strength / 10 = Increases melee auto attack damage DPS by result.
- Ballistic Skill:
- Ballistic skill / 5 = Increases ranged ability damage DPS by result.
- Ballistic skill / 10 = Increases ranged auto attack damage DPS by result.
- Intelligence / 5 = Increases ability damage DPS by result.
- Toughness / 5 = Reduces damage by X DPS.
- Weapon Skill:
- Weapon skill / [(Level * 7.5 + 50) * 13.5] = +% to parry.
- Weapon skill / [(Level * 7.5 + 50) * 4] = +% Armor penetration
- [(Level * 7.5 + 50) / 10] / Initiative = base % to be critically hit.
- Initiative / [(Level * 7.5 + 50) * 13.5] = +% to evade.
- Willpower / 5 = Increases Healing Per Second.
- Willpower / [(Level * 7.5 + 50) * 13.5] = +% Disrupt spells.
- Wounds * 10 = Total Hit Points
- Armor / (Level * 110) = +% Damage Reduction
- Resistance Value / (level * 42) = % Resistance
- Block rating of shield / [(level * 7.5 + 50)*5] = Block %