Stalker's Armor is gotten from quests in Tier 3 zones. Each piece is from a quest in a different zone. The quests for the set pieces are in two stages. First quest involves killing players in RvR, the followup quest will have you kill a hero unit in the same zone as the quest. Collecting all four pieces gives a tome unlock and grants the title The Stalker.
- Asille Nightreach rewards the Stalker's Gloves from the quest line A Servant's Duel in Jade Coast (Dark Elf Ch12), in Avelorn. (level 22+)
- Halbjorn Frent rewards the Stalker's Shoulders from the quest line Fighting Fire with Fire in Volgen (Chaos Ch12), in Talabecland. (level 24+)
- Kruggog rewards the Stalker's Boots from the quest line We's Gettin' Shot Up in Gorthug's Chew (Orc Ch13), in Black Fire Pass. Note: this quest was only available at levels 27+ on live but on Return of Reckoning it's available sooner(level 23+).
- Heric Vartsson rewards the Stalker's Chest from the quest line True Insanity in Bloodmarr (Chaos Ch13), in High Pass.(level 26+)
- Erich Ruher rewards the Stalker's Gloves from quest Chosen Poorly in Bitter Woods (Empire Ch12), in the High Pass. (level 22+)
- Sorelle Darkglade rewards the Stalker's Shoulders from quest Blood on the Leaves in Well of Whispers (High Elf Ch12), in Avelorn. (level 24+)
- Amalyn Kaufwitz rewards the Stalker's Boots from quest Inescapable in Hergig Landing (Empire Ch13), in Talabecland. (level 22+)
- Rorik Copperkeg rewards the Stalker's Chest from quest Head and Shoulders Above in Dunhilda's Lads (Dwarf Ch13), in Badlands. (level 24+)