Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stalker's Armor is gotten from quests in Tier 3 zones. Each piece is from a quest in a different zone. The quests for the set pieces are in two stages. First quest involves killing players in RvR, the followup quest will have you kill a hero unit in the same zone as the quest. Collecting all four pieces gives a tome unlock and grants the title The Stalker.
- Asille Nightreach rewards the Stalker's Gloves from the quest line A Servant's Duel in Jade Coast (Dark Elf Ch12), in Avelorn. (level 22+)
- Halbjorn Frent rewards the Stalker's Shoulders from the quest line Fighting Fire with Fire in Volgen (Chaos Ch12), in Talabecland. (level 24+)
- Kruggog rewards the Stalker's Boots from the quest line We's Gettin' Shot Up in Gorthug's Chew (Orc Ch13), in Black Fire Pass. Note: this quest was only available at levels 27+ on live but on Return of Reckoning it's available sooner(level 23+).
- Heric Vartsson rewards the Stalker's Chest from the quest line True Insanity in Bloodmarr (Chaos Ch13), in High Pass.(level 26+)
- Erich Ruher rewards the Stalker's Gloves from quest Chosen Poorly in Bitter Woods (Empire Ch12), in the High Pass. (level 22+)
- Sorelle Darkglade rewards the Stalker's Shoulders from quest Blood on the Leaves in Well of Whispers (High Elf Ch12), in Avelorn. (level 24+)
- Amalyn Kaufwitz rewards the Stalker's Boots from quest Inescapable in Hergig Landing (Empire Ch13), in Talabecland. (level 22+)
- Rorik Copperkeg rewards the Stalker's Chest from quest Head and Shoulders Above in Dunhilda's Lads (Dwarf Ch13), in Badlands. (level 24+)