Sigmartide was a live event introduced in Game Update 1.4.3.
Let the revels begin! Every citizen, soldier, and servant in the Empire takes pause at this festive time of year to celebrate the day Sigmar became a god. It is time to purge the empire of the taint of Chaos. Meanwhile, the forces of Destruction seek to undermine the Empire by ruining the festival
Sigmar Tide is the time of the year when the Empire takes a day off to celebrate the day Sigmar became a god.
In the meantime, the forces of Destruction seek to undermine the spirit of order by ruining their festivity.
Earn event influence by cleansing the Skulls of the Fallen of your enemies, consecrating Battlefield Altars of Sigmar, rooting out corrupting influences within the College of Corruption scenario, and renewing Signmar's bond with the Dwarfs through the Gates of Ekrund scenario. However you celebrate Sigmartide, make it a holiday you - and your enemies - never forget!
- Become infused with an Aspect of Fire while inside the College of Corruption scenario
- Slay 5 enemies manifesting an Aspect of Fire inside the College of Corruption scenario
- Complete the Question of Corruption quest
- Collect 25 Skulls of the Fallen from enemy players
- Participate in the Gates of Ekrund scenario
- Win the Gates of Ekrund scenario with 500 points
- Use Sigmar Altars on the battlefield to cleanse your enemies’ skulls of the Chaos that contaminates them
- Win the College of Corruption scenario with 500 points
- Kill 25 enemies while blessed with the Mark of the Hammer
- Secure, and never lose control of, the Aqshy Core inside the College of Corruption scenario
- Complete all Sigmartide tasks
- Basic Reward: Mark of the Hammer – 10% xp/renown/damage/incoming healing buff that lasts for 3 in-game days
- Advanced Reward: Ceremonial Hammer – Trophy (Shoulders)
- Elite Reward: Token of Sigmar – Event Slot item with career-specific stats
This Live Event ran on the following dates
- 27 Jun 2012 - 16 Jul 2012
- June/July 2011