The Ruins of Anlec is a tier 2 Public Quest for the forces of Destruction, and is located just north of the Chapter 5 quest hub in The Shadowlands. The hard difficulty yields advanced rewards, but it is recommended that you be at least a group of 9 or more players before attempting this Public Quest.
In the Age of Reckoning Edit
- Anlec is the birthplace of the Witch King Malekith. Here Aenarion and Morathi held court in the days before the Sundering. As an adult Malekith used Anlec as a staging ground for much of his plotting of the events prior to the Sundering. Several artifacts imbued with the dark powers he harnessed for his various schemes remain hidden here, right under the noses of the High Elves. Lord Uthorin has seen to it that his house is the first to move to reclaim Anlec so that the [sic] he might recover these artifacts as tribute for Malekith.
- Kill 50 Nagarythe Citizens.
- Collect 3 artifacts and return Balsur the Collector to safety.
- NOTE: Balsur spawns near the camp and requires your escort to each artifact. If Balsur dies, the Public Quest fails.
- Slay Kelawyn the Unforgiving.
Ruins of Anlec NPCs Edit
Ruins of Anlec Mobs Edit
Named Mobs Edit
Ruins of Anlec Rewards Edit
<insert the loot bag template here>