- For other Bestiary entries see the index.
|Sub-Type||Daemons of Nurgle|
A seething mass of boils, lashing limbs, and diseased mouths, the Plaguebeast of Nurgle is a Chaos Spawn devoted to the Lord of Decay. Each "step" taken by a Plaguebeast leaves behind bubbling pools of acid that give off contagious fumes. Their bodies exude droplets of acid that will rapidly decay any living thing they touch.
Tome Unlocks Edit
|Task||Rewards||Order Text||Destruction Text|
|Encounter a Plaguebeast of Nurgle||XP:84||N/A|
|A Trail of Pure Vile Evil||Title:The Rank, XP:204||Ostland: Vanquish a Champion Monster|
|Kill 25 Plaguebeasts of Nurgle||XP: 336||N/A|
|Kill 100 Plaguebeasts of Nurgle||XP: 500||N/A|
|Kill 1,000 Plaguebeasts of Nurgle||XP: ???||N/A|
A seething mass of boils, lashing limbs and diseased mouths, the Plaguebeast of Nurgle is a Chaos Spawn devoted to the Lord of Decay.
- Festering Abomination R9 (Lord) - Pit of the Forsaken PQ Norsca
- Blightstone Plaguebeast R19 (Hero) - The Blightstone Trolls PQ Troll Country
- Pestilent Soul R19 (Hero) - Troll Country
- Pestilent Plaguebeast R24 (Champion) - The Badlands
- Garrolath the Poxbearer R27 (Hero) - Mount Gunbad
- Blighted Plaguebeast R29 (Hero) - Blight Favored Cult PQ Black Fire Pass
- Festertongue R40 (Hero) - West Praag
Butchering Plagebeasts results in the following types of apothecary ingredients:
- Daemon Flesh/Sinew (Elemental Resist)
- Zoic Gore (Stabilizer)
- Animal Humor (Restoration)