News - Warherald.com - Friday, June 1, 2007 Edit
With Parizad leaving the team to move on to the Redwood Shores studio with TSO, we're looking for someone to join us here on the Community Team. Have some experience running or working for a fansite? Are you really great with people? Do you meet the following description?
Located in Fairfax, Virginia, the Community Coordinator needs to be a creative, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for MMO’s. This individual will be responsible for front line communication, providing consistent high-quality customer service to the large community of game players. The ideal candidate should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment often needing to collect and analyze feedback from the community and present to in house developers in a clear and concise manner.
- Passion for MMO gaming
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Technology savvy
- Detail oriented
- Functional excellence and technical skills in community relations
- In-depth understanding of on-line gaming community
- Self starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Team player, motivated, self confident with a persuasive personality
- Enjoys a young dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Participation in Roundtable and road show events
- Strong PC literacy
Qualifications:- Minimum 1-3 years of related work experience
- Intimate knowledge of MS office suites and on-line gaming (preferably EA/Mythic products)
- Web development skills a plus
If you feel you have what it takes, get your resume together and send it to me via email at RDuffek AT ea DOT com with the subject "Community Coordinator Resume".