Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As darkness falls on the Night of Murder, the worshippers of death bathe the land in blood, each intent on proving his or her devotion to the Elven god Khaine. It is a time that the forces of Destruction are all too willing to exploit. Assassins infiltrate the cities, while on the battlefield the differences between Good and Evil fade beneath the crimson haze of bloodlust. None are immune to the will of Khaine during this time.
The Night of Murder Live Event is scheduled to run from Friday, February 6, to Sunday, February 15, 2009.
Marked for Death Edit
"The followers of corruption must be rooted out wherever they dwell, even unto the ends of the earth. It is not a matter of faith, but one of survival."
During the Night of Murder, players will be able to hunt and kill targets that are "Marked for Death". Players that defeat these opponents will be awarded with event Influence and credit toward the Marked for Death Quest for their faction, should they have accepted it.
- Marked Mobs
- Opponents that are Marked for Death will bear a flaming skull above their head. Mobs bearing such marks include all Keep Lords and Public Quest bosses. In addition, assassins can be found within each Realm's capital city. These mobs are disguised in order to blend in with the populace, but if attacked they will reveal themselves:
Assassins in Altdorf
Assassins in the Inevitable City
- RvR and the Mark
- In addition to computer controlled mobs, it's also possible for players to become Marked for Death by their enemy Realm. Anyone who accepts the Marked for Death quests and enters the RvR Lakes or Scenarios stands a chance at becoming marked themselves. Such players are not aware that they have been marked, and one can expect 2 of every 10 eligible players to bear such a mark at any given time. Once a marked player is killed or leaves an RvR area, the mark is removed.
Shrines of Khaine Edit
- Primary Article: Night of Murder/Shrine of Khaine
Night of Murder Rewards Edit
Bloody Postmaster Edit
- The title Bloody Postmaster is awarded to any character that activates a Thoroughly Lobbed Nog, thereby returning the battered head to its owner.
Master Assassin Edit
- This Title is awarded when a character completes all 11 tasks that are part of the Night of Murder.
The Murderous Edit
Other Rewards Edit
Night of Murder NPCs Edit
- Griswold the Purifier
- Stubborn Sinseeker
- Bloodgorge the Cruel
- Vicious Goredancer
- Twisted Slaughterhag
- Wild-Eyed Guiltseeker
Night of Murder Heralds Edit
Night of Murder Quests Edit
External Links Edit
Image Gallery Edit