Dear Hammerwiki contributor and viewers, it is with great pleasure that I like to announce that our staff from our sister site of Warhammer Wiki has agreed to aid this fellow Warhammer site by helping to merge our content with theirs. In the process, we'd hope that by combining our two communities, we can better help aid and improve our knowledge of the Warhammer universe for all to see and read. Rest assured that the majority of the content written and made in this wiki will be transfered to our sister site Warhammer wiki, and will be kept intact or improved upon by our dedicated team of contributors. If there is anything you'd wish to talk about concerning this merge, please message me at my message wall. Thank you and have a nice day!
Realms, Armies & Careers
The sides, the races and the classes
Tiers & Career Ranks
Instanced battlegrounds to fight the enemy over an objective.
|Bracket||Career Ranks||Renown Ranks||Scenarios|
|1||1 - 15||NA|
|2||16 - 40||0 - 69|
|3||35 - 40||70 - 100|
|Full list of Scenarios|
Player versus Environment
The other struggles in the world.
|PvE Tiers and Career Ranks|
- Character Creation
- Guilds – Formerly known as regiments.
- Combat – To destroy the enemy.
- Zones – Explorable areas.
- NPCs - Computer characters.
- The Bestiary.
- Grouping – Cooperation between players.
- System requirements
- More Game Information
- The Warhammer IP – A starting point.
- The Warhammer World – A visitor's guide.
- The Age of Reckoning – Setting the scene to WAR.
- Timeline – The world's history.
- Races of the World.
- Gods of the World.
- Winds of Magic
- Languages of the World.
Read more Lore articles.
- How to help - Start here.
- Editing guide - The ins and outs of wiki code.
- List of Abbreviations. - FYI.
- The Glossary of terms.
Find out more about helping out.