Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Realms, Armies & Careers
The sides, the races and the classes
Tiers & Career Ranks
Instanced battlegrounds to fight the enemy over an objective.
|Bracket||Career Ranks||Renown Ranks||Scenarios|
|1||1 - 15||NA|
|2||16 - 40||0 - 69|
|3||35 - 40||70 - 100|
|Full list of Scenarios|
Player versus Environment
The other struggles in the world.
|PvE Tiers and Career Ranks|
- Character Creation
- Guilds – Formerly known as regiments.
- Combat – To destroy the enemy.
- Zones – Explorable areas.
- NPCs - Computer characters.
- The Bestiary.
- Grouping – Cooperation between players.
- System requirements
- More Game Information
- The Warhammer IP – A starting point.
- The Warhammer World – A visitor's guide.
- The Age of Reckoning – Setting the scene to WAR.
- Timeline – The world's history.
- Races of the World.
- Gods of the World.
- Winds of Magic
- Languages of the World.
Read more Lore articles.
- How to help - Start here.
- Editing guide - The ins and outs of wiki code.
- List of Abbreviations. - FYI.
- The Glossary of terms.
Find out more about helping out.