Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other Bestiary entries see the index.
When a powerful Necromancer is killed, his spirit can sometimes be maintained in undeath through the necromancer’s affinity with dark magic. The necromancer is transformed into a Liche, a powerful undead magic user who can control other undead beings. Liches appear as skeletal figures clothed in ancient fragments of the fine robes of their previous life.
Tome Unlocks Edit
|Task||Rewards||Order Text||Destruction Text|
|Encounter a Liche||XP: 84||N/A|
|Kill 25 Liches||XP: 204||Marshes of Madness|
|Final Rest... Again||Title: Champion of Morr, XP: 336||Avelorn: Vanquish a Champion Monster|
|Kill 100 Liches||XP: 500||Marshes of Madness|
|For the Promise of Power||Bestial Token, XP: 806||Caledor: Discover a Specific Item|
|Kill 1,000 Liches||Undead Tactic Fragment, XP: 1050||Marshes of Madness|
|Kill 10,000 Liches||Title: ???, XP: ???||Marshes of Madness|
Tome Text Edit
The majority of Necromancers who turn to the study of the Dark Arts in order to stave off the effects of death wind up insane, incorporeal Wraiths, or dead.
There are some who find a way to beat the odds. These are Liches, beings with such a mastery of the Purple Wind that they've managed to arrest decay within their own bodies long after death and time should have claimed them.
- Tarnolious the Lost R1 (Hero) - Avelorn
- Faustus the Liche R13 (Hero) - Marshes of Madness
- Ur-Ankhar R20 (Hero) - Marshes of Madness
- Agymah R21 (Hero) - Marshes of Madness
- Amsu R37 (Hero) - Necropolis of Zandri
- Kae Seki R37 (Hero) - Necropolis of Zandri
- Nekh Akhet R37 (Hero) - Necropolis of Zandri
- Sek Akhet R37 (Hero) - Necropolis of Zandri
- Elrin Helfried R40 (Hero) - Avelorn