The war scarred landscape of Black Crag rings once again with the sounds of battle as Order and Destruction forces descend upon the Howling Gorge. Here among the labyrinthine gorges, the struggle for control of a Dwarf engineered "boom-powder" ignites a conflagration of violence not seen in years.
Days of DoomEdit
The Howling Gorge scenario is open again for characters of all levels! Defeat your enemies! Intercept Black Powder Barrels to seal your victory! /howl at friends and enemies alike! Complete all four tasks to gain a unique title and remember to have a good time!
- Successfully plant 25 Powder Kegs (25)
- Intercept 50 Powder Kegs (50)
- /howl at a player of every career while in the Howling Gorge (24)
- Participate in the Howling Gorge scenario 20 times (20)
- Complete all Howling For Blood tasks (4)
- Hartshorne Tincture (Drinking this hearty draught gives you a thirst for live, and if killed in next 15 minutes, you will be able to ressurect with 10% of your total health.)
- Vanquisher's Boon (You will be awarded with an additional Recruit's Scout's, Soldier's, or Officer's Emblem at the conclusion of a Scenario if your Realm's score is less than 500. Otherwise you will be awarded with an additional two.)
- Celebratory Horn (You sound a noisy horn, bringing the joy of music to all those around.)
This Live Event ran on the following dates
- 22 June 2012 - 25 June 2012