Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other Bestiary entries see the index.
Goblins, also affectionately known as gobbos or grots, are small, greenskinned and mean little humanoids. They are the counterparts to their brawny Orc cousins, making up in intelligence and sheer craziness what they lack in size and stature. Another common trait amongst goblins is their remarkable cowardice. Instead of loving heads-up close combat, as Orcs do, their favourite method of fighting is to shoot the enemy with bows from behind; if that can't be done, a spear is second best.
A large number of goblinoid sub-species exist, most of which closely resemble the common goblin that can be found throughout the Warhammer World. Among the more common and easily recognized sub-species are:
- Night Goblins - nocturnal goblins that live in deep caves and tunnels beneath the mountains.
- Forest Goblins - forest-dwelling goblins that often ride on the backs of giant spiders.
- Gnomes - just like Night Goblins exept have yellow skin and are reasonably civilised.
- Gnoblars - squat, large nosed goblinoids living alongside ogres.
- Hobgoblins - larger than the average goblin, these goblinoids roam the Eastern Steppes in large wolf-mounted clans.
And the rarely seen:
Tome Unlocks Edit
|Task||Rewards||Order Text||Destruction Text|
|Encounter a Goblin||XP:84||N/A|
|Kill 25 Goblins||XP:204||N/A|
|Complete a Greenskin Scenario||Title:The Avenging Brewer, XP:336||Complete a Greenskin Scenario|
|Kill 100 Goblins||XP:500||N/A|
|Kill 1,000 Goblins||Trophy: Greenskin Grappler, One Pip, XP:806||N/A|
|The History of the Goblins||Title: Grot's Doom, XP:1254||Perform a specific task to learn about Goblins|
|Kill 10,000 Goblins||Trophy: Greenskin Grappler, Two Pips, XP: 1476||N/A|
|Kill 100,000 Goblins||Trophy: Greenskin Grappler, Three Pips, XP:???||N/A|
|Vanquish the Greenskins Fortress Lord||Title: Waaagh! Smasher, XP: 1800||Vanquish the Greenskins Fortress Lord|