Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other Bestiary entries see the index.
Many reptilian species of fierce size and strength roam the land, all baring a few similar traits that classify them as giant lizards.
Tome Unlocks Edit
|Task||Rewards||Order Text||Destruction Text|
|Encounter a Giant Lizard||XP:84||N/A|
|Kill 25 Giant Lizards||XP:204||N/A|
|A Matter of Scales||Title:The Lizard Hunter, XP:336||Blighted Isle: Gather a Specific Item||Barak Varr: Gather a Specific Item|
|Kill 100 Giant Lizards||XP:500||N/A|
|Poached||Beastial Tactic Fragment, XP:806||Barak Varr: Discover a Specific Item|
|Kill 1,000 Giant Lizards||Bestial Token, XP:1050||N/A|
|Hunger Pangs||Beastial Tactic Fragment, XP:1476||Troll Country: Complete a Specific Task||Kadrin Valley: Complete a Specific Task|
|Kill 10,000 Giant Lizards||???||N/A|
|Blood from a Stone||XP:1800||Barak Varr: Vanquish a Champion Monster|
|Kill 100,000 Giant Lizards||???||N/A|
Tome Text Edit
Another beast whose unnatural size is likely attributable to the warping effects of Chaos or some madman's experimentation, the Giant Lizard dwarfs the normal representatives of its species.
Devoid of the more unnatural mutations of the Cold Ones and the Basilisk, the Giant Lizard possesses only prodigious size. It is otherwise identical to its smaller kin. Such is small consolation to an unfortunate soul who crosses paths with one of the beasts while it is hunting for food.
"Those beasts have some of the worst breath you could possibly imagine. Their mouths are rife with pestilence. If you get bit by one, it's best to 'ave a sawbones take the limb right off. I've seen a man's leg go rotten and black from one of the creatures' bites.
"Y'see, despite their size, they's carrion beasts. It behooves 'em to have a steady supply of wounded and dying food limping around for when they get a bit peckish. They won't kill ya with a bite, not right away at least."
-Leo Gebhardt, Huntsman
Named Giant Lizards Edit
- Firetooth R4 (Champion) - Fire Crystal Caverns Blighted Isle
- Sankara R4 (Champion) - Fire Crystal Caverns Blighted Isle
- Calcine R9 (Champion) - Flamescale Caverns Chrace
- Scorchtail R9 (Champion) - Flamescale Caverns Chrace
- Suncharr R11 (Champion) - Shadowlands
- Shadowcinder R11 (Champion) - Shadowlands
- Frosty R13 (Champion) - Troll Country
- Deathhiss R15 (Champion) - Troll Country
- Shadowhiss R15 (Champion) - Shattered Basin Shadowlands
- Shadowtail R15 (Champion) - Shadowlands
- King Marsh Lizard R17 (Champion) - Marshes of Madness
- Crown Salamander R19 (Champion) - Barak Varr
- Sootstalker R19 (Champion) Ellyrion
- Stonescale R20 (Normal) - Barak Varr
- Scintola R25 (Champion) - Avelorn
- Lashflare R28 (Normal) - Trial by Fire PQ Saphery
- Flamescale R28 (Normal) - Trial by Fire PQ Saphery
Butchering Giant Lizards results in the following types of apothecary ingredients:
- Scales (Armor)
- Lizard Tongue (Molotov)
- Zoic Gore (Stabilizer)
- Animal Humor (Restoration)