"Take these schematics back to Commander Zefrun Axewing with my blessin'. He's got the ear of a lot of important people at the palace. Once they hear the Dark Elves are after my work they'll fund the project out of pure spite."
"Mark my words, we'll beat those chuffers to the spot on your map."
Getting Off the Ground IV is an Order Quest that is unique to Bitter Rivals, and begins when a character examines the Lost Map Of The Southern Sands. It is assumed to be linked to the future release of Call to Arms.
- Give the Airship Schematics to Commander Zefrun Axewing and tell him that you retrieved them from a Dark Elf spy.
- Speak to Commander Zefrun Axewing
In-Progress Text Edit
"My baby's gonna fly, and the Empire's goin' to help pay for her."
Completion Text Edit
"So this is Ernst's famous airship, eh? I hadn't gotten a good look at this iteration of the plans. I'm more certain than ever that this'll get you where you're goin'. I'll let people know about th' Dark Elves' involvement here, that'll get the ball rolling right quick. We'll be on our way soon, thanks to you."
The Experience point reward varies by Tier of the character completing the Quest.
- 744 XP (Tier 1), 949 XP (Tier 2), 1498 XP (Tier 3), 2166 XP (Tier 4)
- 1 52
- Notated Map of the Southern Sands
Quest Progression Edit
- Getting Off the Ground I
- Getting Off the Ground II
- Getting Off the Ground III
- Getting Off the Ground IV