Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The map is faded, but the contours of land and water are still visible, as is a strange symbol in the lower right hand corner. The shapes of some of the landmasses look familiar, but none of the names are intelligible. A navigation expert might be able to tell you more.
- - Lost Map Of The Southern Sands, Upon Examination
Getting Off the Ground I is an Order Quest that is unique to Bitter Rivals, and begins when a character examines the Lost Map Of The Southern Sands. It is assumed to be linked to the future release of Call to Arms.
- Take the Lost Map of the Southern Sands to Commander Zefrun Axewing, the Flight Master General in Altdorf. See if he can get you to the location marked on the map.
- Speak with Commander Zefrun Axewing 0/1
Completion Text Edit
"What's this, a map? Let me take a look at it."
The Experience point reward varies by Tier of the character completing the Quest.
Quest Progression Edit
- Getting Off the Ground I
- Getting Off the Ground II
- Getting Off the Ground III
- Getting Off the Ground IV