Tier 3 Outreach Quest Edit
Upon achieving Rank 19, players will now receive a special mail message containing an item that directs them to a special quest line. This quest line has been created specifically for the beginning of Tier 3, and will help expedite players in their journey toward the Tier 4 campaign.
Gunbad Dungeon Enhancements Edit
As part of our ongoing efforts to improve content throughout the game world, we have made several improvements to the Gunbad dungeon. Following is a detailed list of these changes.
General Dungeon Changes: Edit
- The overall difficulty of Gunbad has been drastically modified in order to provide a better entry-level dungeon crawling experience.
- Respawn checkpoints have been added throughout Gunbad. In most cases, this means that when a character dies, he or she will respawn closer to the location of death instead of at the dungeon entrance. These checkpoints also include a Healer.
- Dynamic instances within Gunbad no longer allow party members to zone into them while the boss instanced encounter is active.
- Dynamic instances within Gunbad no longer require certain levels of dungeon Influence in order to zone into them.
- Players are now able to teleport to the entrance of the Gunbad Tunnels after defeating an instanced boss encounter.
- Badlands terrain has been adjusted to provide Order players a much more accessible method of entering Gunbad.
Gunbad Dungeon Bug Fixes: Edit
- Redeye Mushroomists and Redeye Alchemists will now properly attempt to heal their wounded allies.
- Redeye Reapas will now properly select a target and become locked onto them.
- Pestilent Tendrils will no longer attempt to engage in ranged attacks.
- Projectile attacks are now visible on all ranged monsters.
- All monsters that are part of an encounter will now properly assist one another.
- Redeye Plinka and Deathshadow Dreadeyes have been temporarily disabled.
- Squiglings that engage in combat against Oozespawn Nurglings have had their levels reduced.
Gunbad Public Quest Adjustments: Edit
- Mangle the Wrangla: Stage 2: Masta Wrangla Glix is now immune to all stuns, silences, and movement impairing effects.
- Kizzig's Gobbo Place: Stage 2: Elder Kizzig da Waaagha is now immune to all stuns, silences, and movement impairing effects.  Additionally, Elder Kizzig da Waaagha's enrage effect now properly lasts its intended duration.
- Mad Mixas: Stage 1: The conditions required to step the PQ have been reduced.
- Mad Mixas: Stage 2: Reduced the number of Mad Mixas that can spawn at any given time.
Mad Mixas: Stage 3: All Deathshadow Undead that are not currently engaged in combat are despawned at the stage start. Additionally, Herald of Solithex is now immune to all stuns, silences, and movement impairing effects, has had its hit points reduced, and its Mourkain Rift ability has had its radius reduced.
- Squig Crazy!: Stage 2: Griblik da Stinka is now immune to all stuns, silences, and movement impairing effects.
- A Taint From Below: Stage 2: Garrolath the Poxbearer is now immune to all stuns, silences, and movement impairing effects.
- The Squig Nursery: Stage 1 & Stage 2: The conditions required to step the PQ have been reduced.
- The Squig Nursery: Stage 4: Foul Mouf da 'ungry is now immune to all stuns, silences, and movement impairing effects.
- The Squig Nursery: Stage 4: Foul Mouf da 'ungry is now immune to all stuns, silences, and movement impairing effects. Additionally, Foul Mouf da 'ungry has had its hit points reduced.
Gunbad Boss Encounter Adjustments: Edit
- Krunk da Big 'Un has left Masta Mixa's alchemy lab within the Gunbad Tunnels and ventured off to greener pastures.
- Masta Mixa is now immune to all stuns, silences, and movement impairing effects. Additionally, Masta Mixa has had his hit points increased, and his Kablooey ability now properly fires.
- Gitzappa da Stick's Siphon o' da Mixa ability will now properly fire. Additionally, Gitzappa da Stick is now able to be click-targeted as well as tab-targeted.
- Glomp da Squig Masta now properly teleports up to the cave ledges throughout the encounter. Additionally, Glomp the Squig Masta has had changes made to the following abilities:
- The Squig Commanda ability now properly fires.
- The Arrer Shot ability has had its graphic changed.
- The Da Big Arrer ability will now properly behave as a conical attack.
- The Fling Spines ability has been replaced by the Goo Ball ability.
- The Warchargin' Squig has been removed from the encounter.
- Wight Lord Solithex has had changes made to the following abilities:
- The Vampiric Shadows ability now properly drain health from damaged opponents.
- The Consume Soul ability has had its damage increased and will now notify the party of the afflicted player.
- The Mourkain Rift ability has had its radius reduced.
- The Guise of Deception ability now notifies the party of the afflicted player.
- Solithex's Slumber Chamber has had its hit points increased.
- 'Ard ta Feed is now immune to all stuns, silences, and movement impairing effects. Additionally, 'Ard ta Feed now properly gains different abilities pending its distance from the Mourkain Henge and has had changes made to the following abilities:
- The Corrosive Vomit ability has been changed to reduce healing received upon the target.
- The Mourkain Withdrawal ability has had its damage output modifier significantly increased.
- When in combat, monsters will be better about moving close enough to their targets to attack them even if they can't reach the target. This will reduce the occurrences of monsters not being able to reach their targets and returning home as a result.
- The instanced boss lockout timer system has been reworked to be more flexible. Players with no boss lockouts can now be invited into groups with existing boss lockouts. Below are a few examples of how this will work.
- A group kills three bosses and one member needs to log out. The group can invite a new player and continue on to kill additional bosses.
- A group kills three bosses, and one player in the group leaves and is replaced. The group continues on and kills a fourth boss. The player who left returns and is swapped back into the group: the group can continue on with the original member and kill additional bosses.
- A group kills three bosses. Everyone leaves the group and one of the original group members invites all new players, and the new group proceeds to clear the rest of the instance, which includes additional bosses. When the original players return and attempt to enter the instance before the boss lockouts expire, they will find the instance empty because the second group containing the original group member cleared the instance. The original players will need to wait for the lockout timers to expire before being able to kill bosses in the instance again.
- Players joining a group which already has boss lockouts in an instance will not be added to the existing lock out list until the next time a boss lockout is issued in the instance.
- Chaos Chapter 1: The Restless Dead are now flagged correctly as Undead for the purposes of harvesting.
- Chaos Chapter 4: Tomas Schurmann will now respawn correctly.
- Dark Elf Chapter 4: Lionmarch Hunters will no longer spawn on top of each other.
- Dark Elf Chapter 15: Drakeblade Attackers have had their difficulty adjusted to match their level.
- Dark Elf Chapter 16: The Fortress of Caledor: Prince Imrik will no longer spawn in the ground and fight partially submerged.
- Dark Elf Chapter 18: The dead Ellyrian Steeds will no longer react and auto-face players.
- Dwarf Chapter 3: Crossroad Thumpas will no longer spawn on top of each other.
- Dwarf Chapter 20: Venom Slimehounds have had their difficulty adjusted to match their level.
- Hares will no longer instantly respawn in Chrace.
- Ancient Horror: An additional condition has been added to this quest for players to acquire the Grimoire.
- Bait an' Bash: This quest will now correctly give players all of the necessary items needed in order to complete it.
- Blight on the Forest: Arthon the Herald will no longer be killed by the Gors in the area, allowing players to kill him and complete the quest.
- Cleaning Up Saphery: Text has been added to the condition of this quest to make it more clear.
- Crushing New Emskrank: The rewards for this quest have been adjusted.
- Death & Remembrance Quest: The other quest chains for this quest can now be completed if players complete the "Death Poem of Yviras" quest chain first.
- Eye for Trouble: Arkaneth Fugitives will now deal correct damage for their level.
- Realm of Murder: The waypoint for this quest has been adjusted to be more accurate.
- Scouting the Field: The conditions will now step correctly based on which area the players scout.
- Secrets of Battle: This quest will now name the correct NPC in its condition.
- Stoneclan's Demise: The Rapidfire Turrets will now take normal amounts of damage from enemy players.
- Stunty Manes: Credit will now be given to the entire group upon killing the Dwarfs.
- The Lost Forge: Burgrond Farabinsson will now appear friendly to Order characters.
- The Orb and the Tome: The monetary reward for this quest has been adjusted.
- The Pride of Caledor: Uthorin Stormblades will now count toward the condition of this quest.
- Warding the Past: Players will now be given their reward, rather than having to choose it.
- Will of the Warboss: The condition to convince Grulk will now always increment.
- Tome of Dark Rituals: The rewards for this quest have been adjusted. Additionally, this quest now only rewards player with one Tome of Dark Rituals item, instead of two.
Public Quests Edit
- Bar Dawazbak: Ironrock Grenadiers in Stage 2 are now properly set as Champion-con NPCs.
- Daemons of the Night: This Public Quest will now award the correct crafting materials.
- Ebon Keep: The four NPCs in Stage 1 of this Public Quest will now respawn if killed by Destruction players.
- Faewulf's Rest: Empire Chapter 3: The Faewulf's Rest Public Quest will now display the correct rewards.
- Keeps Vigil: Stage 1 will no longer automatically complete itself over time.
- Korgoth's Raiders: Korgoth Shamans are no longer aggressive during Stages 1 and 2, and do not become attackable until Stage 3.
- Marghaz Bloodtoof Ritual: Waves of ambushers will now continue to spawn after the first wave.
- Thanon Hall: This Public Quest will no longer auto-step its counter during Stage 1.
- White Tower of Hoeth: Fixed an issue that could cause players to become erroneously flagged for RvR while participating in this Public Quest.