Realm vs. Realm Edit
Campaign / Open RvR Edit
- The Healing Boon, Defensive Boon, Merchant's Gift, and Artisan's Gift buffs associated with the capture of Battlefield Objectives have been removed from the game.
- The Victory Cry buff for capturing a zone has been removed from the game.
- Characters may no longer bypass the outer walls of the Well of Qhaysh keep.
Capital Cities Edit
- Contested Cities: Fixed an issue where players would be prompted if they wanted to leave the contested city for a warlord PQ encounter before the encounter was available to be entered
- Altdorf: The rewards dropped by Felix and Gotrek are now more in line with their intended power. Two-handed weapons now have 2 Talisman slots, resists were reallocated to the proper armor pieces and missing stats have been added to accessories.
- The Inevitable City: The rewards dropped by Helbrass are now more in line with their intended power. Two-handed weapons now have 2 Talisman slots, resists were reallocated to the proper armor pieces and missing stats have been added to accessories.
- Blood of the Black Cairn: This Scenario has had its mechanic changed. Players will now fight over 5 control locations in a Tug of War contest. Each Realm will have two points nearest to their starting location that are readily available for capture. In order to control the central point a realm must first control these two points. It is possible to neutralize a point controlled by the opposing realm however capture is not available unless an adjacent point is controlled by your realm.
- Black Fire Basin: The flag within this Scenario will no longer unintentionally reset.
- The Temple of Isha: Carrying "Isha's Will" will now increase damage caused by the holder by 100%. After 60 seconds of holding Isha's Will the player will begin to take damage in 6 second increments.
- Player-controlled pets will now be disabled upon completion of a scenario and become re-enabled upon fully exiting the completed scenario.
- Players and player-controlled pets will now always be fully healed upon completion of a scenario.
- Logrin's Forge: This Scenario will no longer display in the chat window as "Logrin's Quarry."
- Fixed an issue where players could get kicked out of a scenario queue when leveling up between tiers
- Fixed issues that caused the Bonus Renown and Experience values to not calculate correctly on the scenario scoreboard