Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Realm vs. Realm Edit
Campaign / Open RvR Edit
- The Healing Boon, Defensive Boon, Merchant's Gift, and Artisan's Gift buffs associated with the capture of Battlefield Objectives have been removed from the game.
- The Victory Cry buff for capturing a zone has been removed from the game.
- Characters may no longer bypass the outer walls of the Well of Qhaysh keep.
Capital Cities Edit
- Contested Cities: Fixed an issue where players would be prompted if they wanted to leave the contested city for a warlord PQ encounter before the encounter was available to be entered
- Altdorf: The rewards dropped by Felix and Gotrek are now more in line with their intended power. Two-handed weapons now have 2 Talisman slots, resists were reallocated to the proper armor pieces and missing stats have been added to accessories.
- The Inevitable City: The rewards dropped by Helbrass are now more in line with their intended power. Two-handed weapons now have 2 Talisman slots, resists were reallocated to the proper armor pieces and missing stats have been added to accessories.
- Blood of the Black Cairn: This Scenario has had its mechanic changed. Players will now fight over 5 control locations in a Tug of War contest. Each Realm will have two points nearest to their starting location that are readily available for capture. In order to control the central point a realm must first control these two points. It is possible to neutralize a point controlled by the opposing realm however capture is not available unless an adjacent point is controlled by your realm.
- Black Fire Basin: The flag within this Scenario will no longer unintentionally reset.
- The Temple of Isha: Carrying "Isha's Will" will now increase damage caused by the holder by 100%. After 60 seconds of holding Isha's Will the player will begin to take damage in 6 second increments.
- Player-controlled pets will now be disabled upon completion of a scenario and become re-enabled upon fully exiting the completed scenario.
- Players and player-controlled pets will now always be fully healed upon completion of a scenario.
- Logrin's Forge: This Scenario will no longer display in the chat window as "Logrin's Quarry."
- Fixed an issue where players could get kicked out of a scenario queue when leveling up between tiers
- Fixed issues that caused the Bonus Renown and Experience values to not calculate correctly on the scenario scoreboard