Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
General Changes & Bug Fixes Edit
- The 7 piece bonus for the Marauder and White Lion Warlord set will now correctly increase the speed gained by Charge!.
- The 7 piece bonus for the Shaman Warlord set will now increase the radius of Eeeek!
- The Critical Hit Bonus on the Warlord set bonus for Shadow Warriors will now show correctly in the character window.
- The Critical Hit Reduction on the "Swift Tergiversation" liniment will now show up correctly in the character window.
- Enervating Bigloppa: This item has had its DPS adjusted.
- Tome of the Hunter's Moon and Chalice of the Hunter's Moon will now correctly restore Righteous Fury and Soul Essence.
- The Magus set bonus for the Keeper set has been changed to a more appropriate effect.
- The following adjustments have been made to the Mythic Tomb King merchant weapons:
- All of the weapons have had their speeds slightly adjusted, and their DPS and stats slightly increased to be more appropriate for weapons of that level.
- Aten Geheb, Guardian of the Sands: This items has had its Initiative replaced by Reduction In Being Critically Hit.
- Corrected an issue with the following weapons which was giving them the incorrect attributes: "Mbizi Djaf, Chalice of the Deathbringer," "Rashidi Tahoth, Wisdom of the Eternal" and "Kemsin Sakhmet, the Fallen of Nehekara".
- The following weapons have had their bonuses fixed and will now display the correct bonus tooltips : "Ur Tor Djaf, Keeper of Death" and "Ur Usirian Olam, the Eternal Darkness".
- Warpmantle of Conquest: This item has had its stats adjusted.
Generic Item Changes Edit
- A number of items that mentioned they were Unique-Equipped twice on the item tooltip have been fixed.
- All Ordinance-purchased siege weapons and consumables have had their respective costs reduced. Please visit the Warcamp Quartermasters to see the new updated prices.
- An issue was fixed that caused Player Armor Bits not to drop in RvR. These should once again be dropping rarely from player kills.
- Expedition Resources: These items will no longer drop off keep guards in locked zones and are no longer Bind on Pickup.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some Empire swords to be used in the offhand slot.
- Fixed an issue where a number of Soul Talismans were displaying incorrect durations.
- Items with decay timers can no longer be mailed.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Oil Immunity Potions now have a five minute shared cooldown timer.
- The Renown Merchant "Lootboy Ardfoot" will no longer sell items for the opposite realm.
- Siege Weapons are now classified as siege allowing them to be filtered to specific bags in the player inventory.
- Sovereign Trinkets will now drop from players as intended.
- Vanguard Big Choppa: This item is now correctly categorized as a 2-handed weapon.
Item Art Changes Edit
- Battle-Scarred Waistwrap: This item can now be dyed.
- Battlehammer of the Fallen Explorer: This item will now display ahammer appropriate graphic when equipped.
- Big Choppa of Dominion: This item will now display an appropriate graphic when equipped.
- Sentry Skully: This item will now appear correctly when worn.
- Sticka of the Proven: This item will now display an appropriate graphic when equipped.
- Vanguard Trollsplitter: This item will now display an appropriate graphic when equipped .
- Waraxe of the Great Hunt: This item will now display an appropriate graphic when equipped.