General Changes & Bug Fixes Edit
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause the player's health bar to not update appropriately.
- New User Guilds: Fixed an erroneous message of "You are not in a guild" that would appear when a player left the New User Guild
- Fixed an issue where players changing appearances could get stuck in the wrong appearance under certain circumstances
- Ignored players will no longer appear in Warband or party chat
- Weapon Trails: Weapon trails have been mathematically reworked to be much smoother in appearance, precise in motion and will take less time to calculate.
- Dungeons: Fixed an issue where the lockout time displayed between two players saved to the same instance could be different from each other
- Fixed two situations where monsters and player pets could appear on players screens to be moving but were in fact standing still
- Fixed an erroneous "You have received an influence reward!" message that could occur when claiming Kill Collector rewards
- Summoning will no longer print the location a player is being summoned too in the chat log.