Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
General Changes & Bug Fixes Edit
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause the player's health bar to not update appropriately.
- New User Guilds: Fixed an erroneous message of "You are not in a guild" that would appear when a player left the New User Guild
- Fixed an issue where players changing appearances could get stuck in the wrong appearance under certain circumstances
- Ignored players will no longer appear in Warband or party chat
- Weapon Trails: Weapon trails have been mathematically reworked to be much smoother in appearance, precise in motion and will take less time to calculate.
- Dungeons: Fixed an issue where the lockout time displayed between two players saved to the same instance could be different from each other
- Fixed two situations where monsters and player pets could appear on players screens to be moving but were in fact standing still
- Fixed an erroneous "You have received an influence reward!" message that could occur when claiming Kill Collector rewards
- Summoning will no longer print the location a player is being summoned too in the chat log.