Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Empire and Chaos Chapters Four are now part of the New User Journey experience. Many quest locations have been adjusted to better flow with the progression of the chapter.
- All Flight Masters throughout the game have been modified to be mounted upon a realm-specific flying contraption or creature.
- Unmasking the Enemy: The Zephyr associated with this quest will no longer get stuck on the mountain side.
- Smig's Hideout: Order characters may no longer participate in this Destruction-only quest.
- Anomalous Behavior: Part two of this quest is now able to be continued on if a player did not accept it upon initial offering.
- Unholy: The quest object, Voice of the Raven, associated with this quest is no longer partially beneath the surface of the ground.
- The Horror of Murder: Blighted Mutants associated with this quest will now properly grant quest completion credit.
- Voices From Within: The Chosen Dark Chalice associated with this quest no longer spawns beneath the surface of the ground.
- Warlock Mishrae will now return to full health after being subdued.
- Strike Them Blind: Patrol Orders associated with this quest are now able to be interacted with by a solo player.
- Steep in Filth: The waypoint associated with this quest is now properly centered over the Dwarf Chapter 19 Warcamp.
Public Quests Edit
- Ashreaver Tribe Stronghold: Influence for killing monsters in this Public Quest will now be distributed evenly amongst all contributing players.
- Gutbash Tribe Stronghold: Influence for killing monsters in this Public Quest will now be distributed evenly amongst all contributing players.
- Spirit of the Shadow: Interacting with Kindling within this Public Quest will now cause it to despawn.
- Murgluk's Gits: All Boss Gits associated with this Public Quest will now properly spawn.
- Kazad Urbar: Pistolier Covers associated with this Public Quest no longer spawn beneath the surface of the ground.
- Caladain's Furnace: Additional Caladain Smith-Priests have been added to the area of this Public Quest
- Boarding the Seahammer: Attacking Seahammer Portguards associated with this Public Quest are now always attackable.
- Lissariel's Glade: This public quest will now give the correct amount of bags for its difficulty.
- Rewards for the "Dragon's Gate" public quest should now give items that are more appropriate for the career receiving the bag
Miscellaneous Content Edit
- Sheen Gloomleaf will now properly respond to being attacked.
- Obscure Rock associated with a Tome unlock no longer spawns beneath the surface of the ground.
- Warpclaw Looters engaged in combat will now follow players through the Inn Door in Hidelburg.
- Felgaze Stonebeak will now properly animate when engaged in combat.
- Emperor Karl Franz's "Deafening Screech" ability will now properly silence and deal damage over time to its victims.