Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Archmage and Shaman Careers have undergone several improvements. Due to these changes, all Archmage and Shaman players have had their Mastery points refunded. Please visit a Career Trainer to reallocate these Mastery points. Please see the Combat and Careers section of the notes for more details regarding these changes.
- All area-of-effect abilities have been standardized based on type (Melee "Cleave", Conical, Line, Point-Blank or Ground-Targeted). Please see the Combat and Careers section of the notes for more details regarding these changes.
- Version 1.3.0b brings several improvements to crowd control systems. While crowd control abilities remain a key part of strategic battles and dynamic gameplay, we are also working to ensure that they do not become a frustrating element for our players. We are implementing several changes to improve crowd control in general, the first of which is a change to the "Unstoppable" buff, which can be found below in the Combat and Careers section of the notes.
- The Field of Glory buff currently grants a 100% Experience bonus in RvR Lakes when killing players. Players will now receive an additional 50% bonus to Experience and a 150% bonus to Renown when killing players near Battlefield Objectives or Keeps.
- All players will have the option to respec their Renown Points in order to purchase the new Renown Rank 40 CC ability being introduced in 1.3.0b. By visiting the Renown Trainer, this Renown Point respec will be offered at a greatly reduced cost (mere brass) for one week only when 1.3.0b goes live. We did not forcibly respec everyone's Renown Points in an effort to give players a choice whether they wish to respec or not.
Patch Notes Edit
For ease of reading, the Patch Notes have been broken into the following subpages:
A list of hotfixes for Game Update 1.3.0b can be found here.