Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
General Changes & Bug Fixes Edit
- Nehekharan Treasure chests revealed by the Aviator Goggles will now drop their intended loot upon death.
- Depot Crates for the Live Event located in Ekrund, Marshes of Madness, The Badlands, and Thunder Mountain will now appear in greater numbers.
Capital Cities Edit
- The Contested City entry gates now have an additional click-through feature. Players who see that the gate is down can teleport through the gate by interacting with it.
- Beyond the Sands, Chapter 2: Grouped players will now all receive credit for killing the Shrouded One.
- Beyond the Sands, Chapter 3: Players traveling from The Badlands to deliver the Nehekharan Ultimatum will now have quest waypoints on their maps.
- Beyond the Sands, Chapter 3: The Bone Giant will now appear immediately after a player accepts the quest.
- Trail of Bones, Chapter 3: Selryk's Bodyguards will now appear immediately after a player accepts the quest.
- Shades and Shadows: Taltrek Ragehand can now be found in the stands at the Sacellum arena in the Inevitable City.
Public Quests Edit
- Fallen Kings: The Liche Priest associated with this Live Event PQ will now spawn in the Marshes of Madness if Destruction wins the stage.
- Fallen Kings: All members of the winning realm will now receive credit for defeating the Liche Priest.
- Wrathbringer Pistol: Fixed an issue where this Witch Hunter item was missing a stat value. The item has been updated to correctly reflect the redesign of Witch Hunter items.
- RvR Tokens: These items will now enter the Inventory Overflow slot when looted by a player with a full inventory.
- Charred Shoota: This item is now equipable in the ranged slot.
- Heavy Charred Shoota: This item is now equipable in the ranged slot.
Realm vs. Realm Edit
- Guards at the Rottenpike Ravine, Madcap Pickins and Squiggly Beast Pens Battlefield Objectives will now become attackable when the zone is unlocked.
- Fortress doors have had their hit points increased in accordance with the increased ram damage.
- Upgrading Keep guards to champion level will now take 10 minutes.
- Upgraded Keep guards will now deal an appropriate amount of damage, and can be hit for more than 1 point of damage.
- Based on feedback from our Live servers, we are adjusting the population caps for Fortresses to allow for a more even number of attackers and defenders.