General Changes & Bug Fixes Edit
- Nehekharan Treasure chests revealed by the Aviator Goggles will now drop their intended loot upon death.
- Depot Crates for the Live Event located in Ekrund, Marshes of Madness, The Badlands, and Thunder Mountain will now appear in greater numbers.
Capital Cities Edit
- The Contested City entry gates now have an additional click-through feature. Players who see that the gate is down can teleport through the gate by interacting with it.
- Beyond the Sands, Chapter 2: Grouped players will now all receive credit for killing the Shrouded One.
- Beyond the Sands, Chapter 3: Players traveling from The Badlands to deliver the Nehekharan Ultimatum will now have quest waypoints on their maps.
- Beyond the Sands, Chapter 3: The Bone Giant will now appear immediately after a player accepts the quest.
- Trail of Bones, Chapter 3: Selryk's Bodyguards will now appear immediately after a player accepts the quest.
- Shades and Shadows: Taltrek Ragehand can now be found in the stands at the Sacellum arena in the Inevitable City.
Public Quests Edit
- Fallen Kings: The Liche Priest associated with this Live Event PQ will now spawn in the Marshes of Madness if Destruction wins the stage.
- Fallen Kings: All members of the winning realm will now receive credit for defeating the Liche Priest.
- Wrathbringer Pistol: Fixed an issue where this Witch Hunter item was missing a stat value. The item has been updated to correctly reflect the redesign of Witch Hunter items.
- RvR Tokens: These items will now enter the Inventory Overflow slot when looted by a player with a full inventory.
- Charred Shoota: This item is now equipable in the ranged slot.
- Heavy Charred Shoota: This item is now equipable in the ranged slot.
Realm vs. Realm Edit
- Guards at the Rottenpike Ravine, Madcap Pickins and Squiggly Beast Pens Battlefield Objectives will now become attackable when the zone is unlocked.
- Fortress doors have had their hit points increased in accordance with the increased ram damage.
- Upgrading Keep guards to champion level will now take 10 minutes.
- Upgraded Keep guards will now deal an appropriate amount of damage, and can be hit for more than 1 point of damage.
- Based on feedback from our Live servers, we are adjusting the population caps for Fortresses to allow for a more even number of attackers and defenders.