Capital Cities Edit
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players' crowd control abilities from properly affecting Emperor Karl Franz. Additionally, Karl Franz will use his “Comet” ability in a more consistent manner.
- Minor adjustments have been made to the Tchar'zanek king encounter. Fixed an issue that was preventing Tchar’zanek from moving at the appropriate speed for a boss. Additionally, Tchar’zanek will now use the abilities “Fire Cyclone”, “Wind Cyclone” and “Water Cyclone” in a more consistent manner.
Combat and Careers Edit
- Bulwark: Fixed an issue that was causing this ability to ignore its range requirement. However, the use of Bulwark from outside the proper range will still cause the ability to triggers its cooldown; we are investigating this issue and will post an update when it has been solved.
- Pass it On: Fixed an issue that prevented this ability from functioning. The ability will now work as described.
- It is now possible to zone into ‘Ard ta Feed's lair in Gunbad after associated quests have been completed two or more times.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing The Bile Lord in Bilerot Burrow from summoning his Children of Filth during the encounter.
Quests and Public Quests Edit
- New Tier 3 outreach quests (Grudges of King Grolmunn and 'Ow t' Steam Stunties): These quests are now offered in the Order and Destruction warcamps in Ostland, Barak Varr and Shadowlands. Added an additional quest target object outside of the Broken Gates of Ekrund scenario, so that players who take this quest but are outside the level range for that scenarios, can now complete the quest. Also, the quest target object has been moved to a more visible location
- Reclaiming Caledor: Players will once again be able to free the prisoners from their cages and complete this quest.
- Feast of the Flesh: Rewards have been added to this Bastion Stair quest.
- Fixin' Da Boyz: Players will once again be able to heal the Wounded One Tusks and complete this quest
- The Twisting Tower: Fixed an issue that was causing this Bitter Rivals live event quest to still be offered to players.
Realm vs. Realm Edit
- We have temporarily disabled the Gromril Crossing scenario on the Skull Throne server ONLY, as we investigate an issue that is causing players to take damage from the environment. We will re-open this scenario as soon as possible, and we thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this problem.
- Fixed an issue that could in some cases cause damaged keep doors to suddenly regain full health.
- The population checks on the Fortress zones have been adjusted to improve stability during Fortress battles.
- Destruction guards at Tier 1 Empire vs. Chaos Battlefield Objectives have been set to the correct level.
- Keep Upgrade guards in Tier 4 of the Greenskin vs. Dwarf pairing will now only be active if the upgrade has been purchased. Also, an issue was fixed that caused Keep upgrade guards from both realms to spawn at the same time.