Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
General Changes and Bug Fixes Edit
- In combat, your own health value could fluctuate up and down inaccurately. This will no longer occur.
- When instructed to attack a target on the other side of a closed door, pets will no longer run through the door.
- Sometimes when players died, they would appear to others to be sliding around on the ground after respawning. This issue has been fixed.
- /ignore will persist properly between logins.
- Players will no longer incorrectly see other players on their mounts after they have dismounted.
- Opening Movies will no longer always be at max volume.
- When using GTAoE abilities, sometimes the targeting reticle graphic would get stuck to the player instead of showing properly where the cursor has targeted. This has been resolved.
- When a player changes appearances (such as a Squig Herder getting into their Squig Armor) other players targeting that player will no longer lose their target.
- When using flight masters, the flight cinematic will now be less wobbly for Destruction characters.
- When a player uses a flight master and attempts to enter a part of the game world that is currently down or not running, the player will be returned to the flight master instead of getting stuck in the flight cinematic.
- The ground targeting interface has been tweaked. When you are attempting to place a ground target over an invalid surface, there is now a separate ground decal used to show you that you're targeting an invalid surface. There's also now a ground-target-specific icon which will grey and un-grey depending on where you are mousing over.
- When attempting to loot from a pile of corpses, the client will now prioritize corpses with loot on them over empty corpses, making it easier to loot.
- Under heavy server load situations, buffs and debuffs will no longer last longer than they should.
- Monsters will now be less prone to going into an evade state and returning to their spawn point when trying to reach targets.
- Pets will have a more accurate line of sight when trying to use abilities on their targets.
- When mousing over the Tier Label on the Pairing Map, there is now a tooltip that displays the level range for the Tier.
- Players will now be able to click on the round button on the flight map to fly to refugee camps, rather than just the text name on the right side of the map.
- Missing zones have been added to the flight map. Travel map layout issues have been resolved.
- Monsters which flee from combat due to being at low hit points will now immediately begin moving at a slower speed.
- Inventory overflow will now automatically empty its contents into any available backpack slot