Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
White Lion Edit
- Bug Fixes
- Ensnare: Fixed a bug that prevented this ability's root effect from firing.
- Fetch: This ability should now be defendable.
- Fey Illusion: This ability will no longer stack.
- Full-Grown: The Tactic will now properly increase your pet's Wounds. Additionally, this ability's tooltip is now correct.
- Pack Hunting: The tactic buff will now properly remove itself when Train to Hunt is cancelled.
- Pack Synergy: Fixed a bug that allowed this Tactic to remain active after the pet was de-summoned.
- Pounce: You will now jump just to your target's side instead of directly on top of them, fixing several collision issues. The damage portion of the ability now fires more consistently.
- Whirling Axe: This ability will now behave correctly when interrupted.
- Balance Changes
- Blindsided: The disorient applied by this ability is now 50% for 10 seconds.
- Blindsided: This abiltiy will now actually disorient by a percentage amount.
- Fetch: This ability's range has been reduced to 65 feet, and its cost has been reduced. Additionally, this ability's cooldown has been increased to 30 seconds.
- Fey Illusion: This ability will now debuff the target's autoattack speed. Additionally, this ability will no longer require a frontal positional, and will cost slightly more AP.
- Lionheart: The amount of damage added to Lion's Fury by this tactic has been increased.
- Mounts: Dismounting will now grant White Lions a brief "Heel" buff that allows your pet to be Instant cast for no AP, and without it's standard cooldown.
- Pack Assault: This ability will now deal Spirit Damage.
- Tearing Blade: The base damage of this ability has been increased. The ability will no longer stack with itself nor will it deal critical damage.
- War Lion: Will no longer be forced to attack tanks who Taunt or Challenge.