Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
Squig Herder Edit
- Bug Fixes
- 'Ere Squiggy!: Fixed a bug that prevented this Tactic from firing on damage abilities.
- Big Bouncin!: This ability will now behave correctly when interrupted.
- Da Waaghz Iz Strong: The duration of Yer Bleedin! is now correct with this tactic slotted.
- Indigestion: Fixed a bug that caused this ability to use Intelligence instead of Strength in damage calculations.
- Lots o' Arrers: This ability's animation will no longer continue after the Squig Herder runs out of AP.
- Run Away!: This ability's cost has been lowered. The knock forward effect has been changed to a movement speed increase effect.
- Splinterin' Arrers: You can now hit Keep doors with Run n' Shoot while this Tactic is slotted.
- Sticky Squigz: This ability now costs the correct amount of Action Points to use.
- Balance Changes
- Mounts: Dismounting will now grant Squig herders a brief "Heel" buff that allows your pet to be Instant cast for no AP, and without it's standard cooldown.
- Sharpened Arrers: The amount of damage added to Explodin Arrers by this tactic has been increased.
- Squig Armor: This ability no longer has a build time, and its reuse time has been greatly reduced.
- Squigs: Will no longer be forced to attack tanks who Taunt or Challenge.
- Tastes Like Chicken: The heal portion of the ability is no longer dependent on the pet's health at the time of the sacrifice.