Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
- Bug Fixes
- 'Ey, Quit Bleedin': Fixed a bug which was allowing this ability to incorrectly cast on NPCs.
- Big Waaagh!: The Waaagh! mechanic will now properly light up this ability on the hotbar.
- Do Sumfin Useful: Fixed a typo in this ability's tooltip.
- Gedup!: This ability's build time has reduced, but its cooldown time has been increased.
- Balance changes
- Bunch o' Waaagh: This ability will now receive a greater damage contribution from stats.
- Don' Feel Nuthin: This ability will now absorb more damage.
- 'Ere We Go!: The base damage of this ability has been increased and will now deal Elemental damage
- 'Ere We Go!: This ability's extra damage will now deal Elemental Damage.
- 'Ere We Goes Again: Increased the damage improvement on 'Ere We go!
- Gather Round: This ability will now cast faster and heal for a higher value.
- Gork'll Fix It: This ability will now heal slightly more initially, and slightly less over time. The over time portion will now last 5 seconds.
- Gork's Barbs': The initial base damage has been increased. The barb will deal Elemental damage, the damage has been slightly lowered and will no longer do critical damage or receive benefits from stats. This ability will now deal Elemental Damage.
- I'll Take That!: This ability will now deal more damage.
- Mork's Touch: The base damage has been increased and will now do Spiritual damage.
- Yer Not so Bad: This ability now has no build time.