Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
Shadow Warrior Edit
- Bug Fixes
- Assault Stance: The Strength and Weapon Skill bonuses from Assault Stance will now stack with other Strength and Weapon Skill bonuses.
- Install Fear: The tool tip will now correctly list the radius of this ability.
- Outrider Patrol: This ability's tooltip will now show the amount of damage done.
- Split Arrows: You can now hit keep doors with Spiral-Fletched Arrow while this Tactic is slotted.
- Steady Aim: This ability's tooltip has been updated to better reflect what this ability affects.
- Takedown: This will now work correctly when the target has Root immunity (Freedom).
- The bonuses from Scout, Assault, and Skirmish Stance will now stack with other bonuses.
- Balance Changes
- Eye Shot: This ability can now be used while moving.
- Fell the Weak: The build time for this ability has been reduced to 0 seconds, but the cost has been increased.
- Smoldering Arrow: The amount of damage added to Flame Arrow by this tactic has been increased.