Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
Shadow Warrior Edit
- Bug Fixes
- Assault Stance: The Strength and Weapon Skill bonuses from Assault Stance will now stack with other Strength and Weapon Skill bonuses.
- Install Fear: The tool tip will now correctly list the radius of this ability.
- Outrider Patrol: This ability's tooltip will now show the amount of damage done.
- Split Arrows: You can now hit keep doors with Spiral-Fletched Arrow while this Tactic is slotted.
- Steady Aim: This ability's tooltip has been updated to better reflect what this ability affects.
- Takedown: This will now work correctly when the target has Root immunity (Freedom).
- The bonuses from Scout, Assault, and Skirmish Stance will now stack with other bonuses.
- Balance Changes
- Eye Shot: This ability can now be used while moving.
- Fell the Weak: The build time for this ability has been reduced to 0 seconds, but the cost has been increased.
- Smoldering Arrow: The amount of damage added to Flame Arrow by this tactic has been increased.