Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
- Bug fixes
- Aegis of Orange Fire: Can no longer be defended against.
- Blue Horror, Pink Horror, and Flamer of Tzeentch: Daemonic Minion-specific abilities will now display in the Mastery Training window as being part of the associated Mastery.
- Chaotic Rift: Targets pulled in by this ability will no longer clip directly into the Magus, will instead be offset by a varying amount to reduce collision issues.
- Daemonic Armor: This ability's tooltip values will now display correctly.
- Daemonic Infestation: When exploding, this ability will now visually knock down players and play an explosion effect.
- Daemonic Resistance: This ability now has an increased casting range to match normal group effects. Additionally, fixed a bug which caused the hotkey to gray out when selecting group members.
- Dissolving Mist: This ability's radius is now accurate on tooltip.
- Indigo Fire of Change: Multiple Magi can now cast this spell upon a single target, but only a single Horror will be created.
- Infernal Pain: Fixed a bug that allowed this ability to gain benefits from stats.
- Infernal Pain: This ability will now deal Spirit damage.
- Tzeentch's Firestorm: This ability can now be defended against, and will trigger any appropriate effects.
- Balance Changes
- Aegis of Orange Fire: Aegis of Orange Fire: Damage of this ability has been increased and changed to Elemental damage. However, this damage will not critically hit or receive benefit from statsThis ability will now deal Elemental Damage.
- Infernal Pain: This ability now receives more benefit from stats, but will no longer critically hit.
- Perils of the Warp: Perils of the Warp: Damage of this ability has been increased and changed to Elemental damage. However, this damage will not critically hit or receive benefit from statsThis ability will now deal Elemental Damage.
- Seed of Chaos: This ability will now deal Spirit Damage.
- Seed of Chaos: This ability will now explode if the target is killed, or if the effect runs for its full duration. In addition, other targets hit by the explosion now have a chance to defend themselves.
- Summoned Daemons: Will no longer be forced to attack tanks who Taunt or Challenge.