Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
- Bug Fixes
- Avenging the Debt: Will no longer have a chance to critically heal.
- Axe Slam: This ability has been moved to Path of Vengeance.
- Challenge: This ability no longer requires an enemy target.
- Grudge-Born Fury: This ability will now behave correctly when interrupted.
- Heavy Blow: Fixed a typo in this ability's description.
- Powered Etchings: This ability's Snare and Knockback effects will now correctly obey removal/immunity.
- Shield Sweep: Will now correctly restore grudge when striking additional targets.
- Strength in Numbers: This ability has been moved to Path of Stone.
- Balance Changes
- Oathstone: This ability will now deal Physical Damage.
- All Ironbreakers have undergone changes and as a result will need to reallocate their Career Mastery Points. Be sure to speak to your trainer right away to regain your abilities!
- Gromril Plating: This ability will now absorb more damage.
- Oathstone: The base damage of this ability has been increased and will now deal physical damage. The ability will no longer receive benefits from stats and will no longer do critical damage.
- Overprotective: The base damage of this ability has been increased and will now deal physical damage.Overprotective: This ability will now deal Physical Damage.
- Punishing Blow: The value of the barb damage has been increased and will now deal physical damage. The barb will no longer receive benefits from stats and will no longer do critical damage.
- Runic Shield: The amount of magic damage absorbed by this ability has been increased.
- Runic Shield: This ability will now absorb more damage.
- Stone Breaker: This ability's % armor debuff has now been replaced with a flat value armor debuff.
- Taunt/Challenge: These abilities will no longer force player pets to attack you.