Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
- Bug Fixes
- All Turrets: Turret-specific abilities will now display in the Mastery Training window as being part of the associated Mastery.
- Barbed Wire: This ability will now play its entire visual effect.
- Bugman's Best: Fixed a bug which was allowing this ability's healing effect to inadvertently affect NPCs.
- Concussive Mine: This ability will now properly disorient targets.
- Coordinated Fire: This Tactic's effect will now increase damage as described. Additionally, this Tactic's effect will now last for the full duration of Signal Flare.
- Electro Magnet: Targets pulled in by this ability will no longer clip directly into the Engineer. They will instead be offset by a varying amount to reduce collision issues.
- Hollow Points: Multiple Engineers may now all affect a target with Hollow Points.
- Land Mine: Fixed a bug which caused this ability to trigger a disproportionately long immunity timer.
- Lighting Rod: Fixed a bug that caused this ability to receive more benefit from stats than intended.
- Self Destruct: This ability's tooltip will no longer claim it costs AP. Additionally, this ability is now considered a ranged attack (improved with Ballistic skill) that deals Corporeal damage.
- Snipe: Fixed a bug which was incorrectly reducing the cost of this ability.
- Stopping Power: The knockback gained from this tactic will now apply immunity.
- Tangling Wire: Fixed a bug that allowed this ability to gain benefits from stats.
- Balance changes
- Concussive Mine: This ability will now disorient the targets by 50%.
- Hollow Points: Decreased damage over time duration of this ability but increased damage per second, also increased stat benefit.
- Rune of Forging: This ability will now absorb more damage.
- Sticky Bomb: This ability will now deal Corporeal Damage. Additionally, this ability will now explode if the target is killed.
- Summoned Turrets: Will no longer be forced to attack tanks who Taunt or Challenge.