Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
Black Guard Edit
- Bug fixes
- Away Cretins!: This ability now knocks down monsters.
- Challenge: This ability no longer requires an enemy target.
- Crimson Death: This ability's debuff icon will now display the correct value.
- Elite Training: This ability will now correctly work for the next 4 attacks.
- Elite Training: This ability will now correctly face after parrying 4 hits.
- Endless Pursuit: Fixed a typo in this ability's tooltip.
- Enraged Beating: This ability will now behave correctly when interrupted.
- Feeding on Pain: This ability's tooltip will now display correct values.
- Filled with Fury: This ability is now only triggered by attacks that expend Hate.
- Hatred: The mechanic icon will no longer display in the General Skills tab.
- Hold the Line: This ability now has the correct cooldown of 0 seconds.
- Khaine's Warding: Fixed a typo in this ability's tooltip.
- Monstrous Ruin: This Tactic will no longer allow Furious Howl to be activated without the required amount of Hatred.
- None Shall Pass: This ability will now behave correctly when interrupted.
- Thirst for Death: Fixed a typo in this ability's tooltip.
- Balance changes
- Brutal Smash: This ability will now disorient the target by 50%.
- Exile: The knockback distance of this ability has been changed to Medium distance at 30 Hatred, Long distance at 60 Hatred and Very Long distance at 90 Hatred.
- None Shall Pass: The damage of this ability has been increased and changed to Physical damage. However, this damage will not critically hit or receive benefit from stats
- None Shall Pass: This ability will now deal Physical Damage.
- Shield of Rage: This ability will now absorb more damage.
- Taunt/Challenge: These abilities will no longer force player pets to attack you.