Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.2.0 is a Patch released to the Live Servers on Tuesday, March 3, 2009; for ease of reading, and due to the length of the Update, the Patch Notes have been broken into numerous subpages.
- Bug Fixes
- Balanced Mending: This ability will now correctly function as described.
- Gift of Life: This ability's build time has been reduced, and cooldown time increased.
- Hurried Restore: Fixed a tooltip display issue.
- Scatter the Winds: The debuff portion of this ability will no longer apply when the damage portion is blocked or disrupted.
- Storm of Cronos: This ability will now correctly reduce the target's Spirit resistance.
- Wild Healing: This ability's effect will no longer trigger from damage-over-time critical ticks.
- Balance changes
- Arcing Power: Now heals defensive target 100% of the time.
- Balance Essence: This ability's damage has been increased.
- Blessing of Isha: This ability will now cast faster and heal for a higher value.
- Dispel Magic: The damage of this ability has been increased and changed to Spirit damage. However, this damage will not critically hit or receive benefit from stats.
- Drain Magic: Now steals AP from target instead of just removing it.
- Healing Energy: This ability will now heal slightly more initially, but slightly less over time. The over time portion will now last 5 seconds.
- Isha's Ward: This ability will now absorb more damage.
- Searing Touch: This ability will receive greater damage contribution from stats.
- Shield of Saphery: This ability will now absorb more damage.
- Transfer Magic: Now makes Drain Magic siphon AP from an area, but halves the amount drained. (Note: It still only damages a single target).
- Walk Between Worlds: Detaunt duration doubled, and cooldown halved.
- Winds' Protection: This ability will now absorb more damage.