Combat and Careers Edit
- Fixed an issue that could, in some cases, cause root immunity not to work properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some monsters in the Empire starting area not to fight back when attacked.
- The Decimator chest piece for the Knight of the Blazing Sun now has an increased chance to drop.
- The Decimator chest piece for the Black Guard now has an increased chance to drop.
Quests and Public Quests Edit
- Fightin' Infightin': Low Boss Brung will now path in a more appropriate location, making him easier for players to find.
- Public Quests
- Burnbeard's Oath: Fixed an issue that could cause this Public Quest to get stuck on Stage 1.
- The Grisly Herd: The final boss of this Public Quest will no longer reset in the middle of combat.
Realm vs. Realm Edit
- The doors at the Badmoon Hole Keep will now be attackable by the attacking realm.
- The Contested Altdorf and Contested The Inevitable City side doors will now be open, allowing defending players to more easily leave the city if they choose.
- Players will no longer get stuck when using the postern doors in Butcher’s Pass.
- We have normalized the amount of players required to launch any Tier 4 Scenario. All Tier 4 Scenarios will now launch when 24 players for each realm are queued, regardless of the size of the Scenario.