Live Event Edit
- Corrected the drop rate percentage of the Lobbin’ Noggin and Thoroughly Lobbed Nog associated with the Night of Murder event.
- The Caledor Woods scenario now properly grants credit for the task "Participate in any Elf Scenario".
- Fleshripper Harpies in Dragon Pass will no longer reset during combat.
- Barak Varr Marines in the Black Strand will no longer reset during combat.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Explosive Snotlings from the Keg's End event to continue to spawn even after the event had ended.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the monster Vhar’keth in the Reikwald Monastery to offer the wrong crafting items when scavenged by players. Players who scavenge this monster will now receive appropriate crafting items.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Khaligrar Bloodwing to spawn simultaneously in multiple locations.
- Many weapon and armor effects (such as Dissolve) were incorrectly set up to only activate in melee range. This issue has been corrected, and all item proc effects will now correctly activate when their conditions are met.
Quests and Public Quests Edit
- Public Quests
- Burnbeard's Oath: Fixed an issue that was causing this Public Quest not to advance properly when the conditions of Stage One had been met.
Realm vs. Realm Edit
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players in the radius of a boiling oil attack not to take damage. All players in the radius of a boiling oil strike will now take damage.
- The tactic buffs will now be applied and removed for the proper keeps in Tier 3 of the Dwarf vs. Greenskin pairing.
- Keep doors are no longer attackable by the Realm that owns the Keep.
- The Order guards in the contested Inevitable City have been adjusted to allow them to better cover Order players entering the fray.