Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Game Update 1.1.0b is a follow up Patch to Game Update 1.1.0a, making smaller changes and adding content that was not ready for the initial release. The patch was applied to the Live Servers on 15 December, 2008.
General Changes and Bug FixesEdit
- We’ve added additional messaging to the Inventory Overflow system introduced in the 1.1a patch. This was done to aid players in understanding what the Inventory Overflow in fact does and how to utilize this new feature.
Realm vs. RealmEdit
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Nordenwatch scenario to crash intermittently.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the wrong realm name to appear in the center-screen Keep
or Battle Objectivecapture message.
- Renown, experience, and Influence rewards have been added for attacking and defending Fortresses.
- Renown gains: This patch includes a significant fix to the amount of Renown gained in both open Realm vs. Realm combat and Scenarios. The intent of this change is for players to gain Renown based on the differential between a player’s Rank and Renown Rank. The examples given below are based on solo Realm vs. Realm confrontations without any sort of bonuses and with both players being of the same Renown Rank (differences between RRs also affect RPs awarded):
- If a Rank 40/Renown Rank 1 solo kills a Rank 31/Renown Rank 1, the Rank 40 will receive 206 Renown as a reward.
- If a Rank 40/Renown Rank 1 solo kills a Rank 18/Renown Rank 1, the Rank 40 will receive 70 Renown as a reward.
Notice that this is a larger reward than the Rank 40 would receive with the previous system (51 and 5 respectively).
- To discourage exploitation of this system, if a player is killed repeatedly in a short amount of time they are worth less Renown each time due to the existing diminishing returns system. Also, please keep in mind that the difference between players’ Renown Ranks will also affect the amount of RP rewarded.
- Nordenwatch: Reenabled access to this Tier 1 Empire vs. Chaos Scenario. Fixed an issue with this Scenario that affected server stability.