Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
HOT FIX 10/05/2008Edit
We continue to work to improve the game Here is the latest list of hot fixes we have applied to provide a more enjoyable player experience.
- Made additional fixes to resolve issues with the final boss of the "Neborhest's Vanguard" public quest.
- Sovereign Set items on the Renown Merchant now have the proper requirements for purchase.
- In an effort to highlight more of the available scenarios, we have made a slight adjustment to the positioning of scenarios in the queue window. The Elf Tier 3 Scenario "Temple of Isha" is now the first scenario players will see, followed by "Tor Anroc."
HOT FIX 10/06/2008Edit
Below is the list of today's recent Hot Fixes. As always we've got a lot of great fixes and features in the works to improve your in-game experience everyday.
- Pets and their ability bars will no longer disappear from a player's screen at random intervals.
- We have fixed an issue in which players were sometimes able to avoid the instance lock-out timers for certain 6-man instances.
Combat and CareersEdit
- Heaven's Blade: This ability now reduces resists by the correct amount and will properly display as a debuff.
Realm vs. RealmEdit
- The Tor Anroc scenario now requires players to be closer the The Brimstone Bauble when attempting to pick it up.
See you on the battlefield...WAAAGH!!!
HOT FIX 10/07/2008Edit
Here are the latest hot fixes for October 7th, 2008!
General Changes & Bug FixesEdit
- Adjusted the run speeds of dungeon bosses to bring these encounters in line with their intended level of difficulty.
Combat & CareersEdit
- Terrible Embrace: Fixed an issue that was causing the ability Terrible Embrace to pull targets other than the original target.
HOT FIX 10/08/2008Edit
The development team has implemented the following hot fixes for 10/08/2008.
- Ambassadors found in the capital cities will no longer buy and sell items.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from gaining full access to the Sigmar's Crypt dungeon.
- The level of the lair boss "Old Oozeback" has been adjusted to bring him in line with the intended difficulty of the lair.
- Arcane Teachings: Fixed an issue with this quest that could, in some cases, prevent players who abandoned the quest from starting it again.
- Horn Heads: Fixed an issue with this quest that could, in some cases, prevent players who abandoned the quest from starting it again.
- Marsh Rune: Fixed an issue that could, in some cases, prevent players from completing this quest.
- Murder Wood: Players will no longer be offered an invalid version of this quest in Empire Chapter 1.
- Undoing Evil: There was an issue preventing the Lesser Daemons from granting kill credit in this quest. This has been fixed, and the Lesser Daemons should now grant credit properly.
- Not Meant to Know: Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing this quest.
- Status Report: The monster "Meshel Rhurvan" will no longer drop the quest item for players who are not currently participating in this quest.
- Da Drakk Cult, the Cult of Drakk, and The Drakk Revealed: The Drakk Wardens in Cinderfall have found their keys to the prisoner cages and will only part with them upon death. As a result, players will now be able to advance the public quests "Da Drakk Cult" and "The Cult of Drakk" beyond stage one. In addition players are now able to complete the quest "The Drakk Revealed".
- The Hammerstriker Cannoneer has been removed from Greenskin Chapter 11, and will no longer spawn there.
- Kurga da Squig-Maker will no longer drop items for invalid careers.
- The area around the Arbor of Light keep has been adjusted in order to correct an issue that sometimes allowed players to bypass some of the keep's defenses.
- Realm guards will now spawn properly at captured battlefield objectives in the Chaos Wastes.
- Dok Karaz, the keep in Barak Varr, will now accept Dwarf rams on its ram siege pads when the keep is under Destruction control.
- Made some changes to our UI and audio systems to improve client stability.