Run-run! Flee-flee!—Skavens routing Skaven
Flee is a starting action shared by all the careers, it allows for rapid travel for a brief time but inhibits the combat abilities, making it more useful when exiting a fight or when no combat is involved at all.
- Every career begins with this action.
- The speed increase buff can be removed by using the action again.
- The action point regeneration block won't be dispelled though.
- The character yells in fear when this ability is used.
- Jokingly known as "the poor man's mount".
- "Lose any career mechanic points" means that:
- Ironbreaker's Grudge and Black Guard's Hate is set to 0.
- Slayer's and Choppa's Rage is set to 0.
- Bright Wizard's Combustion and Sorcerer's Dark Magic is set to 0.
- Warrior Priest's Righteous Fury and Disciple of Khaine's Soul Essence pools are completely emptied.
- Witch Hunter's Accusations and Witch Elf's Blood Lusts are lost.
- Swordmaster's Balance is set to Normal Balance.
- Black Orc's Plan is set to No Plan.
- Archmage's Force and Tranquility are set to 0.
- Shaman's Gork and Mork's Waaagh! are set to 0.
Tips and tactics Edit
The cooldown for this action is high when compared to in-combat abilities, but not that high after all, so if you need to travel long distances (for instance if you are going toward a far objective into a scenario, it's rewarding to use it early and use it often, just plan it right so you can restore your AP before you meet any enemies.
Known Bugs Edit
- The tooltip for the action states "increasing your run speed by 30", while it actually means 30%.