The thin piece of onionskin paper that you hold is carefully scrawled with a number of spiritual messages espousing the divinity of Sigmar and the moral corruption of the servants of Chaos. Most intriguing of all is the following line of text:
- 'Are you troubled in your soul? Do you find your mind entertaining unspeakable deeds against your will? Do you possess strange markings or scars that you have no memory of acquiring?
- 'Fear not; all of these ills can be cleansed. Seek out Tristan Lot, for he is the harbinger of your salvation.
- 'Signed, Tristan Lot, Servant of Sigmar'
What manner of salvation does Tristan Lot offer? The only way to find out is to ask him in person.
- - Curious Tract, Upon Examination
- Locate Tristan Lot and speak to him about the Curious Tract.
- Speak with Tristan Lot
Completion Text Edit
"There was once a time when I sought to save my fellow man from the evils that this world set against them. After many failures and much loss of sleep, I came to the conclusion that the only way to cleanse the corrupt is to purify them with fire."
"There is no such thing as a redeemed servant of Chaos. To believe such sentiment is blasphemy. When folk come to me and ask me to save them from damnation, I gift them with the only reliable cure that I can:"
"A single, well-placed bullet."
- 1521 XP
Quest Progression Edit
- Enemies Abound I
- Enemies Abound II