- General Malagurn - Rally Master
- Malagurn’s Charge, Chrace
- 10280 Total Influence
* Basic (All Careers) – Choose 1 * Lasting Potion of Clout Minimum Rank: 5 | Use: Instantly Increases your Strength by 10 for 60 minutes. * Lasting Potion of Insight Minimum Rank: 5 | Use: Instantly Increases your Intelligence by 10 for 60 minutes. * Lasting Thistle Ointment Minimum Rank: 5 | Use: Spikes cover your body for 60 minutes, dealing 8 Damage to anyone that hits you with a melee attack. * Lasting Steadying Unguent Minimum Rank: 5 | Use: Increases your Armor by 82 for 60 minutes.
* Advanced & Elite (By Career) * Dark Elf Ch 4 – Black Orc * Dark Elf Ch 4 – Chosen * Dark Elf Ch 4 – Disciple of Khaine * Dark Elf Ch 4 – Magus * Dark Elf Ch 4 – Marauder * Dark Elf Ch 4 – Shaman * Dark Elf Ch 4 – Squig Herder * Dark Elf Ch 4 – Sorcere(r/ess) * Dark Elf Ch 4 – Witch Elf * Dark Elf Ch 4 – Zealot
* Lionhome Lodge Stage 1: Kill 75 Lion Hunters; Kill 25 Lion Stalkers Stage 2: Kill 5 Lion Guardians Stage 3: Kill Kaliera the Lioness; Kill 4 Lioness Guards * The Stone of Valetear Stage 1: Kill 100 Silver Helms Stage 2: Absorb 300 Menhir Strength Stage 3: Kill Guardian White Lion; Kill Archer Champion; Kill Shadow Walker Terevin Stage 4: Kill Sildaen of Hoeth; Kill 4 Shining Guard Knights; *Failure Condition* 2 Rubrics Taken * Tor Achare Stage 1: Kill 60 Hunter Guards; Kill 40 Hunter Axebearers Stage 2: Destroy 10 Eagle Claws Stage 3: Kill Prince Eriondas; *Failure Condition* 5 Repeater Bolt Throwers Destroyed
Story *spoiler alert *Edit
Captain Ulthawen watched as the sun sank on the western horizon, its last golden rays blazing defiantly against the encroaching twilight. The sky burned orange to blood red, and then to purple in the east as the first evening stars winked into view. A gentle breeze stirred the grass and leaves at her feet, and the Captain closed her eyes. If this was her time to die, she was ready.
The roar of a Cold One shattered the tranquility of the crimson sunset. The Dark Elves’ army marched into view, emerging from the tree line on the far side of the clearing from the great menhir stone around which the Captain had assembled her soldiers. Ulthawen did not need to count the enemy warriors; one glance was enough to know that the Dark Elves outnumbered her small company more than two to one.
As the Dark Elves formed a battle line, their leader rode forth. Captain Ulthawen leapt onto her horse and motioned for her escorts to follow. At the center of the battlefield, the two leaders met as their solders looked on.
Captain Ulthawen looked her adversary in the eyes and spoke. “You will not claim this menhir stone, General Malagurn. Leave this place now, or suffer our wrath.”
The General threw back his head and laughed heartily. “Our victory is as inevitable as the coming of night! When we have taken control of this stone, the vaunted magic of Ulthuan will be weakened, and your strength will begin to fade. Then we will take another stone, and another until every one of your people is starved of power. When you can no longer command the Winds of Magic, you will be powerless to resist us. We will exact our vengeance slowly, savoring each moment of agony we inflict upon you.”
Captain Ulthawen nodded slowly, her suspicions about the nature of the Dark Elves’ invasion at last confirmed. The Captain drew her silver blade and held it aloft.
“I tire of your boasting, traitor. Now prepare to die!”
The High Elf warriors let forth a great cry and charged forward. The Dark Elves roared eagerly and raced toward to meet them. General Malagurn drew back his black scimitar and swung with all his might. Captain Ulthawen parried the blow, and kicked the General backwards. On either side of the dueling leaders, the two armies crashed together and the battle began.
Hub NPC: General Malagurn: A former Har Ganeth Executioner, General Malagurn is regarded as one of the most ruthless and effective of Lord Uthorin’s military leaders. Lord Uthorin personally appointed the General to oversee the destruction of the first menhir, knowing that he could rely on Malagurn to get the job done by any means necessary.