Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Master Kaltarn - Rally Master
- Black Ark Landing, Blighted Isle
- 3060 Total Influence
* Basic (All Careers) – Choose 1 * Initiate’s Draught of Allaying Minimum Rank: 4 | Use: Instantly restores 332 Health. * Initiate’s Warming Draught Minimum Rank: 2 | Use: Instantly restores 25 Action Points. * Initiate’s Lasting Elixir of Allaying Minimum Rank: 2 | Use: Gradually restores 792 health over 18 seconds. * Initiate’s Lasting Screening Potion Minimum Rank: 2 | Use: Surrounds you with a magical barrier for up to 30 seconds which will absorb up to 415 damage.
* Advanced & Elite (By Career) * Dark Elf Ch 1 – Black Orc * Dark Elf Ch 1 – Chosen * Dark Elf Ch 1 – Disciple of Khaine * Dark Elf Ch 1 – Magus * Dark Elf Ch 1 – Marauder * Dark Elf Ch 1 – Shaman * Dark Elf Ch 1 – Squig Herder * Dark Elf Ch 1 – Sorcere(r/ess) * Dark Elf Ch 1 – Witch Elf * Dark Elf Ch 1 – Zealot
* Spires of Narthain Stage 1: Kill 30 Narthain Soldiers Stage 2: Kill 15 Narthain Sun mages Stage 3: Kill Sunlathir
Story *spoiler alert *Edit
All across the Greywind Shoals, a great battle raged. Legions of Dark Elf Warriors loyal to House Uthorin spilled forth from the gaping maw of their huge Black Ark and charged up the beaches to attack the defensive positions of the enemy. Other Black Arks had crashed into the coastline as well, and were now disgorging their legions of grim-faced warriors. The roaring of huge beasts of war filled the air. The Beastmasters led their Manticores, Hydras, and Cold Ones into position to support the attack while the leathery wings of huge Black Dragons beat the air above.
The exiled kin of Ulthuan had returned, and with a mighty vengeance.
Rushing to meet the invaders was the Shining Guard, Prince Tyrion’s army of elite warriors chosen to remain behind and protect the homeland of the High Elves while the High King sailed to the Old World to aid the Empire in its hour of need. Though Tyrion had expected that an invasion might be possible, the sheer magnitude of the Dark Elve’s attack made the victory seem hopeless.
Master Kaltarn, one of Lord Uthorin’s most seasoned warriors, had been entrusted with a regiment of inexperienced soldiers. It was his appointed task to prepare the young Dark Elves for a life of service in the army of House Uthorin, and he executed that duty without remorse or pity. First, he would throw the recruits into combat, then he would train those few who survived. After all, reasoned the Master at Arms, only those who survived would be strong enough to be worth training.
“Forward, vermin! Prove yourselves worthy to fight in the name of Lord Uthorin, or my sword will pierce your heart!” Master Kaltarn watched as his newly-trained recruits rushed forward to meet their blood enemies in battle. One, then another of his recruits fell. One of the Dark Elf recruits, bloodied and bruised, limped back to Master Kaltarn, clutching at a gaping sword-wound in his chest.
“Master, they are too strong!” said the initiate, coughing up blood as he spoke.
Kaltarn’s eyes narrowed as he shouted at the injured soldier. “You disgust me, weakling. Your family will carry the stain of your dishonor for all time!” The other recruits spared a glance over their shoulders as Master Kaltarn drew his sword and ran the young soldier through the chest.”
“Master Kaltarn! New orders from Lord Uthorin himself!”
Kaltarn turned to see a messenger approach and hold out a parchment sealed with Lord Uthorin’s signet. Kaltarn read the orders, then read them again, his eyes wide with disbelief.
“Break off the attack!” cried the trainer to his recruits. “Prepare to march southward!”
The young warriors regrouped before their leader. It was not their place to question his orders, but he could see the same question in their eyes: why? The battle had been going well for the Dark Elves. Victory might be within their grasp.
Kaltarn had no answer for them. Clearly Lord Uthorin had some other purpose in mind for soldiers, but only time would tell what it was.