Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other Bestiary entries see the index.
|Level range:||9 - 40|
The giant boars that thrive in the Badlands are ferocious and loudly flatulent animals noted for their ill-tempered and uncompromisingly vicious nature. Their behaviour is in all respects dangerous and unpredictable. These qualities are readily appreciated by Orcs, who train them to be used as mounts in battle.
Tome Unlocks Edit
|Task||Rewards||Order Text||Destruction Text|
|Encounter a Boar||XP:84||N/A|
|Kill 25 Boars||XP:204||N/A|
|Surrounded By Swine||Title: Hunstman, XP:336||Nordland: Explore Monster Habitat|
|Kill 100 Boars||XP:500||N/A|
|Avoid a Gory End||Beastial Tactic Fragment, XP:806||Barak Varr: Complete a Specific Task||Mount Bloodhorn: Complete a Specific Task|
|Kill 1,000 Boars||Bestial Token, XP:1050||N/A|
|Great Tusk||Beastial Tactic Fragment, XP:1476||Barak Varr: Vanquish a Champion Monster|
|Kill 10,000 Boars||Title: Scout, XP:1716||N/A|
|Pork Chop||Item:The Deep Oaths, XP:1800||Caledor: Discover a Specific Item|
|Kill 100,000 Boars||Title: Predator, XP:1974||N/A|
Often used by woodsmen for rooting out grubs, truffles, and other buried delicacies from the earth, wild boars can be deadly opponents once roused to battle. For this reason, they are widely used as combat mounts among the Greenskin races.
The razor-sharp tusks of a wild boar can eviscerate a man or large animal in seconds. The tusks, combined with a boar's thick skin, make it an efficient killer despite its non-predatory nature.
"The boar is a fitting mount for an Orc, is it not? Both orcs and boars are savage and filthy, and when one is astride the other, it is nigh-impossible to decide which creature is uglier. It is a wonder the race of men does not adopt them as well!"
-Kaloth Coldshadow, son of Lord Uthorin
- Ebertusk R3 (Normal) - Nordland
- Slaytusk the Ravager R8 (Normal) - Nordland
- Bonesnapper R9 (Champion) - Nordland
- Gorger R9 (Champion) - Chrace
- Thornmaw R9 (Hero) - Chrace
- Brokentusk R17 (Champion) - Ellyrion
- Bloodgore R18 (Champion) - Shining Meadow Ellyrion
- Rumblehoof R19 (Champion) - Ellyrion
- Clotsnout R23 (Champion) - Army of Faith Talabecland
- Oaktusk R23 (Champion) - Avelorn
- Dirtfur R29 (Champion) - The Badlands
- Bladetusk R31 (Champion) - Black Crag
- Tyrangor R36 (Champion) - Dragonwake
- Cragtusk R38 (Champion) - Black Crag
- Kraggorn R40 (Champion) - Black Crag
Butchering Boars results in the following types of apothecary ingredients:
- Boar Blood (Duration)
- Porcine Bile (Stimulant)
- Zoic Gore (Stabilizer)
- Animal Humor (Restoration)