Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Consignment Sets Edit
These are sets that require the completion of an RVR Quest (kill 20 of a given class) followed by the killing of a Hero mob in PVE for each piece. Completing both of these sets awards you with an unlock in the Achievements:Career:Armory section and the title Captain of Consignments.
Dungeon Sets Edit
These are sets where the parts come from Dungeon Wing Bosses.
- Keeper's War Boyz' Kit - The Sacellum Dungeon
- Redeye War Boyz' Kit - Mount Gunbad
- Bloodlord War Boyz' Kit - The Bastion Stair
- Sentinel War Boyz' Kit - The Bilerot Burrow and The Bloodwrought Enclave
- Dark Promise War Boyz' Kit - The Lost Vale
Public Quest Sets Edit
These are sets where the parts come from Public Quest Massive Loot Bags.
- War Boyz' Kit of Carnage - Tier 1
- War Boyz' Kit of Havoc - Tier 2
- War Boyz' Kit of Mayhem - Tier 3
- War Boyz' Kit of Ruin - Tier 4
Realm vs. Realm Sets Edit
These are sets that require renown to wear. Some pieces are bought from renown vendors. Others are gathered by killing players in RVR, killing the Sergeant at a Battlefield Objective or in the Massive Loot Bags from a Keep Lord, Fortress Lord, City Invasion PQ or Sub-Boss kill.
- Decimator War Boyz' Kit - Tier 1
- Obliterator War Boyz' Kit - Tier 2
- Devastator War Boyz' Kit - Tier 3
- Annihilator War Boyz' Kit - Tier 4 Keep
- Conqueror's War Boyz' Kit - Tier 4 Fortress
- Invader's War Boyz' Kit - City Invasion PQ
- Warlord's War Boyz' Kit - City Sub-Boss
- King's Ransom War Boyz' Kit - City Boss/King