- For other Bestiary entries see the index.
|Level range:||7 - 40|
Bears are a common sight in the forested wildernesses of the Old World. They are omniverous, so their diet is fairly extensive - honey, fish, unwary adventurers, and berries are some of their favourite foods.
Tome Unlocks Edit
|Task||Rewards||Order Text||Destruction Text|
|Encounter a Bear||XP: 84||N/A|
|Kill 25 Bears||XP: 204||N/A|
|At Least They'll Stay Cool||Title: Pioneer, XP: 336||Shadowlands: Gather a specific type of item|
|Kill 100 Bears||XP: 500||N/A|
|Getting Ahead||XP: 806||Praag: Vanquish a Champion Monster|
|Kill 1,000 Bears||Bestial Token, XP: 1050||N/A|
|Heading for Profit||Beastial Tactic Fragment, XP: 1476||Praag: Deliver an Item|
|Kill 10,000 Bears||Title: ???, XP: 1716||N/A|
|Sharpen Your Knives||Beastial Tactic Fragment, XP: 1800||Kadrin Valley: Vanquish a Champion Monster|
|Kill 100,000 Bears||???||N/A|
Though they are revered in the north by the Kislevites, common bears are a deadly nuisance to those who frequent the wilderness of the Empire.
Though normally content to forage for nuts and berries and feed on small prey, the turmoil of war has caused bears to lose their natural fear of man, replacing it with the prospect of an easy meal.
- Bladeclaw R7 - Sacred Ground PQ, Mount Bloodhorn
- Clawcrusher R7 (Champion) - Blighted Isle
- Blightmaw R7 (Hero) - Menarhain, Blighted Isle
- Grizzleback R9 (Champion) - Chrace
- Hrothfen R9 (Champion) - Chrace
- Blightback R10 (Hero) - Blighted Isle
- Grimroar R13 (Champion) - Shadowlands
- Agriother R19 (Champion) - Savageclaw Cavern Ellyrion
- Helarctis R19 (Champion) - Savageclaw Cavern Ellyrion
- Rumbleclaw R19 (Champion) - Ellyrion
- Terrorclaw R21 (Champion) - Avelorn
- Red Claw R35 (Champion) - Praag
- Fangmaw R36 (Champion) - Dragonwake
- Darkclaw R37 (Champion) - Praag
- Stoneclaw R39 (Champion) - Eataine
Butchering Bears results in the following types of apothecary ingredients:
- Bear Fang (Strength)
- Zoic Gore (Stabilizer)
- Animal Humor (Restoration)
Paul Barnett went on a rather long rant about bears & their paws in detailing the difference between 'normal' MMO kill quests & WAR's "kill collectors" in the "Quest Types" Podcast.